Deep Therapy Hand Treatment
Miss Spa® is on a mission to bring the very best skin care right to your doorstep. Working with a team of world-wide cosmeceutical experts, Miss Spa® is able to deliver cutting edge innovations, globally sourced ingredients, and advanced benefits that let you achieve professional skin treatment results at home. The Miss Spa® brand was founded by Kate Kimmerle, a beauty care explorer and devotee, who has a passion for helping women look and feel more beautiful every day. A decade young, Miss Spa® continues its devotion to bringing safe, simple, and truly efficacious skin care to all.
- Function: Exfoliate; Moisturize; Rejuvenate; Smoothing; Soothe fine lines
- Key active ingredient(s): Safflower Seed Oil
- Get hands on with deep replenishing moisture. Miss Spa® Deep Therapy Hand Treatments work wonders on dry, parched hands to restore lost moisture for all day softness. These easy-to-use pre-treated spa gloves help skin to absorb and retain moisture without leaving behind any greasy residue. It’s the perfect pick-me-up for hard working hands!
- (package design may vary)
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, ARGININE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PROPANEDIOL, ALLANTOIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, BETAINE, ILLICIUM VERUM (ANISE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BETA-GLUCAN.
- 1. Separate gloves by tearing along the serrated lines.
- 2. Ready, princess? Now slip each clean, dry foot into a magic slipper and tighten with the sticky tab.
- 3. Now turn off the phones and put your feet up for 20 minutes. Fantasize about the beach.
- 4. Remove booties and massage remaining solution into feet. Magic! Now make a wish (for sandal weather).
For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed. Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Consult a physician if irritation continues.