Clearly Jealous Gel to Oil Cleansing Flash Mask
Miss Spa® is on a mission to bring the very best skin care right to your doorstep. Working with a team of world-wide cosmeceutical experts, Miss Spa® is able to deliver cutting edge innovations, globally sourced ingredients, and advanced benefits that let you achieve professional skin treatment results at home. The Miss Spa® brand was founded by Kate Kimmerle, a beauty care explorer and devotee, who has a passion for helping women look and feel more beautiful every day. A decade young, Miss Spa® continues its devotion to bringing safe, simple, and truly efficacious skin care to all.
- Function: Antioxidant, Brighten & glow, Detox & draw out impurities, Exfoliate, Moisturize, Unclog pores
- Key active ingredient(s): Geranium Oil
- Clean up skin in a flash with Clearly Jealous! Made with sweet geranium oil, this gel to oil mask helps remove impurities, dirt and makeup from skin without drying it out. A natural antioxidant, sweet geranium oil also works to protect and strengthen skin's moisture barrier, helping to lock in hydration. Vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acid combine to help combat dull skin by exfoliating and brightening. Simply massage onto your face and neck until gel turns to oil, then leave on for about 2 minutes while it works its magic. Short on time? Apply and rise for a quick cleanse on the go!
- (package design may vary)
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, WATER (AQUA), GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID.
- 1. Massage onto dry face & neck until gel turns to oil.
- 2. Rinse promptly, or leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse for best results.
- Use following patch test.
For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed. Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Consult a physician if irritation continues.