Miss Spa® is on a mission to bring the very best skin care right to your doorstep. Working with a team of world-wide cosmeceutical experts, Miss Spa® is able to deliver cutting edge innovations, globally sourced ingredients, and advanced benefits that let you achieve professional skin treatment results at home. The Miss Spa® brand was founded by Kate Kimmerle, a beauty care explorer and devotee, who has a passion for helping women look and feel more beautiful every day. A decade young, Miss Spa® continues its devotion to bringing safe, simple, and truly efficacious skin care to all.
- Function: Antioxidant, Cell turnover, Moisturize, Skin toning & reduce dark spot
- Key active ingredient(s): Damascus Rose Stem Cell
- Rejuvenate skin with a little flower power! Miss Spa Rose Stem Cell Renewal Sheet Mask is the perfect treatment for dull, tired skin. Skin-perfecting rose stem cells soothe and moisturize skin’s surface while lactic acid promotes cell turnover and tones for a feel-good texture. A perfect way to renew skin before a night out, big event or anytime you want an extra boost of self-care.
- (package design may vary)
WATER (AQUA), PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PANTHENOL, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ISOMALT, LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID.
- 1. Unfold mask and remove backing. Place mask onto clean, dry skin. Go for it - it will look lovely on you!
- 2. Gently press edges and pat mask until it fully adheres to your pretty face.
- 3. Turn off the phone and close your eyes for 20 minutes. Daydream about being queen.
- 4. Remove mask and gently pat remaining serum into skin and wipe away any excess. Hello, gorgeous!
- Use immediately after opening following patch test. Results may vary.
For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed. Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. Consult a physician if irritation continues.